What data we collect:
- Contact Information: Name, email, phone number when you submit a form or use our online eligibility check tools for purposes of responding to your inquiries and online tool usage.
- Any other information relevant to online eligibility tools, offers and sign up forms on our website
- Tracking technologies such as pixels and website activity
What we do with the data we collect from you:
Some of the data we collect through cookies or directly from you is used by West Vision Immigration in below ways:
- Internal Record Keeping
- The personal information you provide to us in the Eligibility Questionnaire is collected for the purpose of assessing your potential to immigrate to Canada under Canada’s current immigration selection criteria. Upon submitting your Canada Immigration Eligibility Questionnaire you can expect your results to be delivered to the email address and we may send follow-up emails to the same email address regarding your Canadian immigration inquiry.
- All of your inquiries and information shared with us is held in strict confidence, and used only for the purposes of assessing your qualifications and applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your behalf. Your personal information is never given or sold to any third party for any reason. If your circumstances need to be discussed with one of our partner to assist in any matter, we will seek your permission in advance.
- All paper records are maintained for a period of six years after your file is successfully completed, and then destroyed by shredding.
- All information and documents received for assessment are destroyed after use.
- We do not disclose, sell, resell, any personal data to any third party web sites, without your consent.
- Provision of Updates/Information and Promotion
- To further develop our many products & facilities
- Send value emails informing you about your process and file
- Send promotional e-mails involving latest products, unique offers and recent updates or changes
- Our Advertising Partners may also drop cookies for the purposes of online advertising and remarketing.
- You can also opt out of cookies or seeing personalized ads at any time as explained in the below opt-out options.
Opt-Out of Personalised Advertising or Cookies:
You can configure your browser settings to either enable or disable of cookies or whether you would like to be notified whether to accept a cookie or not. Please note that disabling the cookies may reduce the functionality of certain aspects of our website.
You may see our ads on sites across the internet. Our advertising partners use data and cookies to optimise and serve ads based on your interests and preferences. Opting-out of interest-based advertising will not prevent you from seeing ads, rather those ads will likely be less relevant.
- You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from our advertising partners that perform ad targeting services, via the DAAC website here.
- For more information, please see the list of our advertising partners below and their privacy policies: